Pragmatic, interactive workshop, characterized by a mix between theory and practice.
Content of the training:
* Introduction to the concepts 'Project' and 'Project Mgt'
* the PM cycle and the Knowledge Areas (based on PMI and PRINCE2)
* the different phases in a project and the related tasks
* Planning techniques (WBS, Gantt, PERT, CPM, ...)
* Documents and templates
* Roles & Responsibilities of the different actors in the project
* Change Mgt, Risk Mgt and Performance Measurement
* the 'do's and don'ts' for a successful project
* practical application on a case