Digital Learning Center Coordinator
Reporting to the Director Learning & Development
Provides leadership and best practices and contribute to build the Orange learning community by using innovative and digital learning solutions. Responsible to optimize the use of digital learning solutions to stimulate digital, social and continuous learning.
Key responsibility areas:
Digital learning community/ /web/apps/e-learning solutions specialist
- Provides leadership and best practices in the use of learning technology resources such as social/web/apps and e-learning solutions; monitors & shares latest evolutions in digital learning technologies.
- Supports learning across the Social Learning Workplace and ensure high adoption of the different collaborative tools that power the work in the organization:
- Stimulates and supports (content creation & events) the Orange learning community in the use of blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant online media or intensive use of the collaborative functionality of LMS platform
- Encourages & supports social learning by networking, establishing connections, facilitates the making of connections across the organization – so that the whole organization can “learn” from a wider set of people
- Supports knowledge sharing within work teams to support/improve performance
- As Learning Technology consultant, supports L&D team and learning experts in the development and implementation of learning material that integrates instructional technologies
- Works with the training departments in the selection of resources that are compatible with the L&D technology infrastructure
- Helps learning designers to use a new social design approach –during the instructional development process, setting standards to advise in the design curriculum and instruction, development of learning resources and retooling of courses.
- Build partnerships to boost the Company’s business through learning and performance solutions. Dive in to quickly learn about learner’s goals and challenges, their work environment, how they walk (fast) and how they talk (straightforward).
- Provides production assistance to the learning community in developing multimedia, video and web-based programs, recommends software (learning Apps)
Responsible for End-to-end Project Management (Build) and operations (Run) of L&D IT tools, apps and other learning solutions where a technical integration is done with the Cornerstone. Drives testing, user acceptance and implementation of new functionalities in Cornerstone.
With Operational people/professionals/experts in the operational learning Center
With Supervisors, People Managers and other team members to check employee experience
With operational management : give feedback on a regular basis to ensure an update on projects of their team, align decisions and insights
With Senior Management: report on progress, alignment on vision for medium and long term roadmap
With Top Management : alignment on overall strategy, project key decision
Participation to platforms: Enterprise Board (alignment with IT on resource & planning), Product Board (ad hoc depending on discussed projects
At group level (Orange FR): alignment with group on strategy & tools (ELOB), Learning Agency
With Suppliers for operations reports or in frame of supplier selection for new project
- University degree in Learning or Communications is an asset
- Having held a social media or community expert in the past or having experience in instructional design, corporate learning with a focus on blended, digital, social or e-learning or other related fields is strongly preferred
- Experience with customer experience or employee experience and design thinking is an asset.
- Demonstrable accomplishments in conceptualizing, designing, planning, and executing a broad range of learning solutions
- Project/Process management
- Technical expertise to coordinate projects on Cornerstone LMS platform is a plus
- Creative with superior written and oral communication skills in FR-Dutch and EN.
What are we offering:
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, bonus, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, hospitalization insurance.
We believe that simple things do make a difference. Therefore we also offer: use of a mobile phone, free mobile subscription, teleworking possibility, company restaurant, dry-cleaning, public transport. (I guess this has changed?
About Orange Belgium:
Orange Belgium is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary Orange Luxembourg.
As a convergent actor, we provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Our high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments.
Orange Belgium is a subsidiary of the Orange Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises. Orange Belgium is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange (OBEL).